IP Cloning for different ip subnet becomes easy
Network security teams face with requests saying that the firewall policies be the same for a new IP address with a specific old server IP address. However, this may not be an easy task since firewall admins may need to look at all the firewall policies for this task to be completed. Also, with possible risks in mind, it is demanded that the request should include all elements of access rights and be clear With the aid of our solution new IP address regardless of its network subnet may have the requested same rights on the firewalls. Opinnate makes all the information that different teams need readily available, ensures cross departmental alignment and it completes all steps from “request to completion” in the matter of minutes.
What are the differences?
- All-in-one policy management
- No need for a management product from any firewall vendor
- More use case scenarios for real needs
- Short deployment and enablement
Why are these good for you?
- Lower TCO
- A comprehensive but simpler-to-use solution
- Less dependency to tools (Firewall management consoles, firewall analyzer)
- Less resource usage